- TRINIDAD KAYAK FISHING – HANDLINES & TOURING KAYAKS
- Reservations – 1 (707) 329-0085 email@example.com
- offered daily May 15 – December 31
- $150/person – all paddling gear included
- Groups of up to 4 guests require registration at least 24hrs in advance. Max group size: 4
We do fishing from a kayak different than most. We are kayakers first and fisherman second. Fishing for us is something we do while touring. We don’t use sit on tops, fish finders, or even rods & reels. We use handlines, touring kayaks, and charts to target rockfish, lingcod, cabezon, and salmon. After all, the Inuit designed & perfected sea kayaks hundreds of years ago for this very reason. We don’t see any reason to reinvent the wheel. Catching fish with a handline is a unique experience and one you wont soon forget!
If your planning a multi-day sea kayak trip, or just want to learn how to catch dinner from your touring kayak with a handline, join us for a day on the water in Trinidad. We’ll provide all the gear needed, and teach you the skills necessary to catch fish while we explore the rocks & reefs around our beautiful coastline.