- STONE LAGOON KAYAK TOUR
- Reservations – 1 (707) 329-0085 email@example.com
- offered daily – duration: 3 to 4hrs
- $79/person – all paddling gear included
- PRIVATE/CUSTOM TOUR: $500 up to 5 guests, $1000 6-10 guests, $1500 11-15 guests
- Groups of up to 5 guests require registration at least 24hrs in advance. Groups of 6 or more guests require 48hrs advance registration.
In addition to our family/beginner friendly Big Lagoon Kayak Tour, we are pleased to offer another beautiful protected location to experience the wonders of the Humboldt Coast. Stone Lagoon is separated from the ocean by a sandy beach. Otters, Roosevelt elk, pelicans, herons, and many other bird species call Stone Lagoon home and are frequently seen on our tours. We’ll explore this unique brackish environment as it changes from sandy beach to thule wetland, to conifer forest, in search of family friendly fun, adventure, and the lagoon’s rich wildlife.